- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The COTE Top Ten Green Projects program recognizes projects that take an integrated approach to architecture, natural systems, and technology. According to the AIA, these projects make a positive contribution to their communities, improve comfort for building occupants, and reduce environmental impacts through strategies such as reuse of existing structures, low-impact and regenerative site development, energy and water conservation, use of sustainable or renewable construction materials, and design that improves indoor air quality.
The 2010 COTE Top Ten Green Projects are:
• 355 11th Street, San Francisco
• Homer Science & Student Life Center, Atherton, Calif.
• KAUST, Thuwal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Kroon Hall, New Haven, Conn.
• Manassas Park Elementary School + Pre-K, Manassas Park, Va.
• Manitoba Hydro Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba
• Omega Center for Sustainable Living, Rhinebeck, N.Y.
• Special No. 9 House, New Orleans
• Twelve West, Portland, Ore.
• Watsonville Water Resource Center, Watsonville, Calif.
For details on these projects, visit www.aiatopten.org/hpb/.
Publication date: 05/10/2010