- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
LonMark International is partnering with Engineered Systems magazine to bring the latest in green, energy efficient control system design to an audience of building owners, developers, and facility managers, as well as mechanical, electrical, and operating engineers.
The two-day conference will provide attendees with the most current information and methods on how to better design and operate facilities, including the delivery of more energy efficient and intelligent buildings. During the educational seminars, over 30 experts will address such topics as:
• The Role of Controls in Green & Sustainable Buildings
• Master Planning - The Value of a Whole Building Approach to Automation
• Case Studies of Intelligent and Integrated Projects
• Emerging Technology
• How is Intelligence in Buildings Measured and Benchmarked?
• Maintaining Building Intelligence
• Energy and Demand Response
The conference will commence with a keynote, “Impact of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007,” followed by a short series of workshops on the subject of intelligent buildings and sustainability by market sector, before proceeding to the seminars.
The event will also feature a reception area with tabletop displays, which will showcase the latest products and services from approximately 20 industry leaders.
For more information about the Green Intelligent Buildings Conference, visit www.lonmark.org.
Publication date: 03/17/2008