- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
• Establish focus groups of companies to solicit specific concerns, specific feedback, and topics related to the merger and what might mitigate those concerns.
• Formulate a possible structure of the combined association with some level of detail, including prioritization of issues, concerns, and services.
• Investigate other association mergers, noting successes and barriers.
• Enter into a confidentiality agreement with GAMA to allow sharing of member sales volume information for the purpose of evaluating the impact of a combined dues structure.
ARI and GAMA will hold four regional briefings to give members an opportunity to provide input regarding the possible merger.
The meeting dates and venues are:
July 10, 2007 – Four Points Sheraton BWI, 7032 Elm Road, Baltimore, MD 21240
July 25, 2007 – Marriott Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport North, 8440 Freeport Parkway, Irving, TX 75063
July 26, 2007 – Wyndham O’Hare, 6810 N. Mannheim Rd., Rosemont, IL 60018
July 27, 2007 – Crown Plaza Hotel Atlanta Airport, 6345 Powers Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30339
All hotels are within close proximity to the local airport and provide 24-hour shuttle service. All meetings will be scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. and end by 2 p.m., with the exception of the Dallas/Ft. Worth meeting which will run from 9:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. Those interested in attending a meeting are asked to RSVP to Christin Vandegrift at email@example.com.
Publication date: 06/04/2007