- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Featuring consultant Pete van der Have and Robert Zirpoli, director and senior applications engineer for Telkonet, the Webinar will discuss how occupancy-based technologies differ from other energy management systems, and how these systems take into account changing occupancy schedules to deliver significant energy savings while maintaining occupant comfort, along with providing longer HVAC system life and reduced maintenance.
Webinar topics include:
• Energy management challenges for HVAC and lighting.
• Pros and cons of traditional and advanced energy management systems.
• Capabilities of stand-alone and networked occupancy-based energy management systems.
• Features checklist for occupancy sensors, intelligent thermostats, and PTAC controllers.
• University case study using ZigBee wireless networking.
The Webinar will be held on June 23 at 2 p.m. Eastern time. For more information and to register, visit www.telkonet.com/webinar_signup.php.
Publication date: 06/15/2009