- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
"Never in our wildest dreams did we think the Home Tour would be so successful," said Phil Guy, sales manager at Yandle-Witherspoon. "Our dealers who worked the show couldn't have been more pleased with the traffic and number of leads. Many consumers wanted a system quote."
The Clean and Comfortable Home Tour educates families on the importance of clean indoor air and how to get it with the American Standard AccuClean™ whole house air filtration system. At the traveling exhibit, there are prizes and giveaways including the Clean and Comfortable Home Coloring & Activity book, as well as exhibits such as:
• ‘Dust Bunny Hop’ in which persons can step inside a house to see how many “dust bunnies” made of cotton balls can be caught swirling through the air.
• ‘Magnification Station’ in which a person can look through a magnifying glass to get a close-up view of everyday particles found in the home like dust, pet dander, and pollen.
• ‘Take a Deep Breath’ in which a person can see how many microscopic particles can be inhaled inside a house without a whole house air filtration system compared to a house with a whole house air filtration system.
American Standard is booking fall tour dates now. For more information, visit www.americanstandard-air.com.
Publication date: 07/02/2007