- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
According to BPI, the award recognizes the individual who has most advanced the home performance industry over the past year, and who has demonstrated dedication to and activism in the home performance industry. The award will be presented at the Affordable Comfort Inc. (ACI) National Conference at the Marriot Marquis in San Francisco, set for March 28-April 1, 2011.
Criteria for selection include:
• Recognized efforts at promoting and advancing quality assurance for the home performance industry;
• Development and introduction of new standards and certifications;
• Expansion of Home Performance with Energy Star programs; and
• Demonstrated success in professionalizing the home performance industry.
Nominations for the Tony Woods Award can be made at www.bpi.org/tools_contact.aspx?submissionType=TWN. The nomination deadline is 5 p.m. EST on Feb. 23, 2011.
Publication date: 02/21/2011