- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
“A.O. Smith considers it an honor to provide assistance to these worthy recipients in their academic endeavors,” said Mike Parker, vice president of marketing at A.O. Smith Water Products Co. “At any level, it is great to have hard work recognized, and we are proud to encourage these students to continue striving toward achieving their dreams.”
The 10 scholarship recipients are:
• Abby M. Jensen of Monticello, Iowa, a chemical engineering major at Iowa State University.
• Bradley S. Kuhns of Mason, Ill., a pharmacy major at Butler University.
• Eric L. Martin of Salem, Ill., a biology major at Southeast Missouri State University.
• Erin E. Mazzeo of Melbourne, Fla., a communications major at Flagler College.
• Shannon E. McGoldrick of Stamford, Conn., an architecture major at the University of Notre Dame.
• Megan L. McKee of Bowling Green, Ky., a nursing student at Western Kentucky University.
• Jay W. McMillan of Coldwater, Mich., a pre-medicine major at Kalamazoo College.
• Evan T. Pauken of Mount Pleasant, Mich., a music education major at Central Michigan University.
• Sarah A. Rinehart of Marshalltown, Iowa, a biomedical engineering major at the University of Iowa.
• Bailey Wilson of Caldwell, Idaho, a criminal justice studies major at the University of Idaho.
The scholarship program is open to high school seniors, high school graduates, and GED recipients or students currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school. Any spouse, child, or grandchild of a PCA member with a desire to continue their education may compete for a scholarship award.
In June 1999, A.O. Smith founded the Professional Contractor Association to help contractors succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace. In addition to the scholarship program, the PCA offers its members business training and services to enhance their professional image and expand their business into new commercial water heater markets. For more information, visit www.aospca.com.
Publication date: 08/25/2008