- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
• Brownsville, South Texas
• Waco, North Texas (three-time winner)
• Knoxville, Tenn.
• Daytona Beach, Fla. (three-time winner)
• Florence, S.C.
• Frederick, Md.
• Stratford, Conn. (two-time winner)
• North Bay, Ontario, Canada
• Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Award-winning sales centers were top performers in their regions in six key aftermarket categories, including compressor sales, generic motor sales, thermostat sales, and tool and instrument sales. “The purpose of the Sales Center of the Year award is to encourage a competitive environment for growing the aftermarket business,” said Bob Carre, Totaline business development manager. “It’s a prestigious award.”
In addition, 2007 Totaline Leadership awards were presented to:
• Roy Tindell, sales center manager for Totaline Waco, North Texas;
• John Witz, zone sales manager for Totaline;
• Joe Murley, market manager for Totaline Central Florida; and
• Brian Power, area manager for Totaline Central North Canada.
They were honored for their excellence in building and leading successful Totaline teams.
Awards for the best 2007 Totaline store remodels went to:
• Totaline Dartmouth, Canada (Store Manager Crystal Gillespie);
• Totaline Tallahassee, Fla. (Store Manager Kevin Calhoun); and
• Totaline Harahan, La. (Store Manager Joseph Jones).
These stores were chosen because their remodeled showrooms allow for additional product displays, promote sales, and facilitate new levels of excellence in customer service. “Remodeling is not easy,” Carre said. “These stores best utilized the Totaline investment.”
For more information, visit www.totaline.com.
Publication date: 04/28/2008