- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The Web site is said to provide the following services and information:
- A resource to educate homeowners about the repair or replacement of heating or a/c systems, including maintenance and safety tips, product information, discussion forum, and a locator service to find qualified contractors within the local service area;
- Links to financing sources where national lenders provide tools such as loan calculators, financing information, and online applications; and
- B2B services to 35,000 contractor customers in an exclusive “members-only” area, providing members with leads from consumers seeking service and e-commerce capabilities such as online ordering and fulfillment.
As part of their membership subscription, contractors will get their own customized Web site which will be linked to consumer inquiries for contractor services. Subscriptions are currently being marketed in the Southwest. Additional markets will be added in upcoming months.
“By targeting this site to consumers, Watsco is offering hvacr contractors a cost-effective means to use the Internet to advertise and market their services,” said Albert Nahmad, president and ceo of Watsco.
“The site will provide valuable consumer education to homeowners and businesses, allowing them an easy and informative way of buying products and services from our customers.”
For more information, visit www.watsco.com or www. ACDoctor.com.