- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Recognition of award recipients will take place during the annual awards luncheon on Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012 at the Wild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, S.C., in conjunction with the 75th Annual RSES Conference and HVACR Technology Expo and 23rd Annual RSES Mid-Southeast Regional Association Conference.
The awards include:
• David M. Lawson “Service of Excellence” Memorial Award — recognizes service technicians for excellent field performance on HVACR systems. Supported by donations from the Lawson Fund.
• Newsletter Contest Award — recognizes the work of chapter newsletter editors in both print and electronic newsletter categories. Sponsored by the RSES Journal.
• Rising Star Award — recognizes a new RSES member (with five years or less in RSES) for his/her contribution to the society. Sponsored by Delmar, Cengage Learning.
• RSES Distinguished Service Member of the Year Award — recognizes a member for outstanding contributions to RSES and the HVACR industry in areas of education, public relations, safety and society growth.
• Vocational Instructor/School Award — recognizes a teacher or school that had presented exceptionally high-quality HVACR programs during the past year. Sponsored by Emerson Climate Technologies Educational Services.
• V.V. Solomon Educator/Teacher of the Year Award — recognizes the educators/teachers who have made outstanding contributions to the development of students in the HVACR field. Sponsored by Emerson Climate Technologies, Flow Controls Division.
• Walter B. Stopera, CM, Speaker of the Year Award — recognizes an individual who consistently presents outstanding educational programs at all levels of RSES meetings and conferences. Sponsored by the RSES Garden State Chapter.
To submit a nomination, go to www.rses.org/conference/rsesawards.aspx, and download and complete the appropriate nomination form.
All nomination forms must be postmarked no later than midnight June 30, 2012 for award consideration. Forms can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Attn: Jean Birch
1666 Rand Road
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Publication date: 6/18/2012