April 13, 2012: Dwyer Group Launches Public Protectors Franchise Advantage Program
To promote the PPFA launch, The Dwyer Group will award a waiver of the initial franchise fee for one base level franchise from one of its franchise brands to a qualifying individual in recognition of the inception of the PPFA. Nominations will be accepted until July 1, 2012, at www.leadingtheserviceindustry.com/protectors.asp.
The PPFA award winner will receive the waiver of the initial franchise fee for a base level (100,000 population) franchise, which value, depending on the franchise brand selected, will range from $26,000 to $29,500. The minimum qualifications of the future franchisee include:
• Must currently be or have been a full-time law enforcement official or firefighter in good standing and have served in such capacity for a minimum of two years.
• Must exhibit, to the satisfaction of the applicable franchisor, the financial wherewithal to open and operate a franchise.
• Depending on the franchise brand chosen, the required cash available of the future franchisee is a minimum of $60,000-$130,000.
• If currently employed, the future franchisee must be contractually able and willing to leave their current job to devote full-time energy and efforts to the franchise.
• Must have the necessary license (if required by applicable law) to operate the particular franchise.
• Must exhibit management and leadership capabilities to run the franchise to the satisfaction of the franchisor.
• All credit and background checks must be approved by the franchisor.
The nominations will be reviewed against the minimum qualifications, with finalists being selected by the PPFA Award Panel on or about July 30, 2012.
For more information, visit www.dwyergroup.com.
Publication date: 04/09/2012