RectorSeal LLC, Houston has added six new coil cleaners to its RectorSeal HVAC/R Coil Cleaners product line. The expansion includes Coil-Cure, one of the HVAC/R industry’s few Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered evaporator coil cleaners.
A new uniform packaging design with one-gallon (3.7-L) transparent plastic containers, color-coding and reference labels makes it easy for HVAC service techs to choose the right cleaner for the condition based on the coil-type, cleaning strength, foaming capabilities, rinsing requirements and whether it’s acidic or alkaline.
In addition to the improved packaging, an online product selector tool available at rectorseal.com helps differentiate coil cleaning performance statistics.
Coil-Cure is a mild strength, alkaline, foaming formula in a 18-ounce (0.53 -L) aerosol can for disinfecting viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew and other biological coil contaminants in environments requiring a sanitary indoor air quality.
The other new additions include:
- D-Factor™–a mild strength, foaming, alkaline with a heavy-duty degreaser for cleaning both condenser and evaporator coils in greasy environments;
- Con-Coil™–a maximum strength, foaming, acidic condenser coil cleaner that also brightens;
- Renewz™ Dark–a foaming, alkaline condenser-cleaning formula with a distinguishable brown color;
- Foam-Core™–a high strength, alkaline formula with the product line’s maximum foaming action to reach deep into condenser coils;
- Clean-N-Safe™–a mild strength, foaming, alkaline condenser/evaporator cleaner that now comes in a concentrated gallon container to supplement its existing 20-ounce (0.59-L) aerosol application;
RectorSeal HVAC/R Coil Cleaners’ highly concentrated formulas are meant to offer a better value with an industry-leading range of dilution ratios. The low dilution ratio results in more applications per product, heavier duty cleansing action when needed, and reduced service truck inventories. Also unique is nearly every formula has a foaming action, which is preferred among service technicians according to industry surveys.
Also unique is Desolv, an odorless, cleaner available in one-gallon or a 16-ounce (0.47-L) aerosol can. It is designed for the sensitive plastic parts of ductless mini-split systems and VRF/VRV evaporator coils and blowers.
The Desolv family of products also includes a cleaning kit consisting of a collapsible, pliable drawstring framework that fits all mini-split evaporators, collection bags, an extendable drain orifice tube and a five-gallon (18.5-L) pail.
The expanded RectorSeal HVAC/R Coil Cleaning line is sold only at HVAC/R wholesale distributors and will be available the first quarter of 2020.
For more information on RectorSeal HVAC/R Coil Cleaning products, or its other HVAC/R, plumbing, firestop and electrical products, please visit or contact its customer and technical support departments at 800-231-3345.
Report Abusive Comment