- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Close to 500 people attended the sold-out industry dinner featuring comedian and ventriloquist Mike Robinson. Exhibitors from across Canada and the United States displayed new products and equipment for the mechanical and electrical industries.
The first MEET Innovation Awards were also presented:
• CIPH Innovation Award – Vitodens 200 with Lambda Pro from Viessmann Manufacturing Company Inc.
• Electro-Federation Canada Innovation Award – Fluke 233 from Fluke Electronics.
• IESNA Innovation Award – LED Mini Star from Magic Lite Ltd.
• ASHRAE Innovation Award – Eco Cute from Mycom Canada.
“We are extremely pleased with the high caliber nominations that were received for our inaugural 2010 MEET Innovation Awards and the winners definitely demonstrate innovation at its finest in North America,” Patterson said.
MEET is co-owned by the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH), Electro-Federation Canada, the Illuminating Engineering Society, and ASHRAE New Brunswick. The show is managed by Master Promotions.
Publication date: 06/28/2010