- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The event is expected to attract 100 motorcycle riders. Starting locations include: Kingston, Belleville, Peterborough, Vaughan, Hamilton, and Waterloo. All routes will lead to Barrie, where lunch will be provided, courtesy of the HRAI Huronia Chapter and the HFH Barrie Affiliate.
Registration is $50 per bike, which includes lunch for all riders. All riders are encouraged to get online donations/sponsors to help raise additional funds for Habitat for Humanity Canada. All donor/sponsors who donate a minimum of $20 will receive a charitable tax receipt.
In addition to the Ride for Habitat, HRAI continues to look for product, cash, and time donations to Habitat for Humanity Canada to meet the objective of reaching $1.75 million by the end of 2011.
Here are some ways HRAI members can help:
• Product donation - HRAI member product priorities include: furnaces, HRVs, ventilation fans, humidifiers, ductwork (including grilles and registers), controls, valves, and venting materials.
• Cash donation.
• HRAI contractor donation of time and expertise to a home build in your area.
• Obsolete/discontinued product donation to a Re-Store. Donors receive a tax receipt for 50 percent of the retail value of the donation.
Publication date: 07/25/2011