- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Typically for members only, Nexstar will open the door to contractors who want to improve their leadership skills while experiencing Nexstar and its peer connections.
Attendees can learn from Fortune 500-like strategies in leadership, sales, marketing, performance management, customer service, and best practices.
• Dileep Rao, Ph.D., the author of Bootstrap to Billions - Proven Rules From Entrepreneurs Who Built Great Companies From Scratch. He will give an overview of the unique leadership styles of each company, but also the commonalities of entrepreneurial big business.
• Betsy Stark, former ABC News business correspondent. Within her keynote address, Stark will trace the way the market’s rollercoaster ride has reshaped the contours of big business, small business, and the consumer spending that drives it all.
• Boaz Rauchwerger, speaker, trainer, and author of The Tiberias Transformation - How To Change Your Life In Less Than 8 Minutes A Day. He promises to help attendees creatively move through challenges, improve productivity, overcome roadblocks to high achievement, stimulate the power of your mind, and “become a business and money magnet,” said the organization.
For more information on this event, call Lisa Schardt or Bryan Martin at 888-240-STAR or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 01/31/2011