- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Attendees can partake in a variety of events, such as webinars, and visit the trade show.
Also, there will be speakers at the expo, including the HVACR industry’s Dan Holohan. Also, specialized webinar topics on high-performance K-12 and college/university buildings and educational facilities will address:
• Specifying interior, exterior, and mechanical systems (including plumbing, heating, flooring, roofing, and wall systems);
• Creating a high-performance, healthy learning environment; and
• Financing, operating, maintaining, and cleaning a green school.
Certain webinar courses are eligible for American Institute of Architects and/or United States Green Building Council CE hours.
For the full conference agenda and to register, go to www.thevirtualgreenexpo.com.
Publication date: 07/25/2011