- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
According to MCEE, 6,483 industry members attended MCEE 2011, up 18 percent from 2009. In addition, MCEE released the following statistics:
• Contractor attendance increased 18 percent to 1,958.
• Wholesaler attendance increased 56 percent to 837.
• Engineer attendance increased 8 percent to 532.
• 398 manufacturers, agents, and associations exhibited.
• 114 new products were featured in the New Product Showcase.
• The 18 seminars drew record attendance. Many sessions were standing room only.
Produced by the Corporation of Master Pipe Mechanics of Quebec (CMMTQ), the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH), Corporation of Master Electricians of Quebec (CMEQ), and the Corporation des entreprises en traitement de l’air et du froid (CETAF), MCEE combines four previous shows. The next edition is set for April 17-18, 2013.
For more information, visit www.mcee.ca.
Publication date: 06/06/2011