- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
“This market-leading capability essentially takes our back office and places it on the business’ desktop, with real-time sales information, analysis, and training tools they can’t get anywhere else, to manage their promotional financing programs more productively and profitably,” said Mark Hayes, chief marketing officer for GE Money - Sales Finance. “The Business Center has been in development for nearly a year, piloted across 200 programs, and tested and approved by our various Advisory Boards.”
GE Money said that, whether businesses want to review the payment estimator with a customer, immediately process applications and sales online, view their daily sales results, drive more traffic through marketing, or strengthen their sales teams with additional training, they will be able to do it with a single log-in to the Business Center. The Web portal supports businesses in the following four areas:
• Sales: calculate expected monthly payments for the consumer with the Payment Estimator, apply for credit and process sales online, request a credit line increase - immediately, securely, and without the need for a separate credit terminal.
• Marketing: create custom promotional materials and use GE Money’s proprietary Business Locator to promote their business to consumers.
• Operations: control the level of access for all users and track sales by customer and employee. Reduce waste and comply with lending regulations by easily accessing current applications and terms, as well as important program information and resources.
• Training: provide sales training for staff using industry-specific training modules that enable sales personnel to learn at their own pace, with lessons that include foundational sales principles, as well as technical instruction on consumer credit, compliance, and ways to deliver a better customer experience.
“Businesses have told us that they want a complete, online solution that puts all of our tools in one place, along with the control and flexibility they need. As a leader in consumer financing for more than 70 years, GE Money’s investment in technology like the Business Center demonstrates our commitment to speed, simplicity, and the success of our partners, now when they need support the most,” said Hayes.
GE Money’s Sales Finance unit, based in Kettering, Ohio, is a part of General Electric Company’s GE Capital division. For more information, visit www.gemoney.com.
Publication date: 07/20/2009