- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
ACI said the conference will focus on improving the energy efficiency, durability, comfort, health, and safety of homes. Highlighted topics at the conference will include:
• Fundamentals of building science.
• Heating and cooling: design, testing, equipment, savings, and more.
• Challenging assumptions of zoning, ventilation, spray foam, and more.
• Overcoming challenges of pests, mold, insulating crawl spaces, and more.
• How indoor air quality affects health.
• Best practices in retrofit applications.
• Educating consumers and understanding their behavior.
• What makes good policy.
• How to best serve the affordable housing market.
• Raising the bar in quality and standards.
• Improving your marketing approach.
• Enhancing your business tool box.
“We’re really excited about the line-up we have prepared for the 2011 National Home Performance Conference,” said Amy Fazio, executive director of ACI. “There’s always something for every attendee, but for our silver anniversary we wanted to bring even more. Attendees will definitely have to plan ahead to make sure they fit in everything we have to offer.”
For more information, visit http://acinational.org/.
Publication date: 02/07/2011