- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Featured presenters will include:
• Gordon Holness, PE, past president of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE). Holness will address HVACR trends with major shifts in system design and application.
• Tim Burke, training manager for White-Rodgers, will discuss how smart HVAC systems can be taught and how to prepare students without turning them into IT specialists.
• Eugene Silberstein, CMHE, co-author of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology,” will discuss tips that enable instructors to introduce psychrometrics to their students in a logical manner.
• Richard Benkowski, a trainer for the United Association and Carrier, will cover how to incorporate green awareness training geared to specification, purchase, and application of energy-efficient products.
A limited number of hotel rooms have been reserved at a special conference rate of $55 per night. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and can be reserved online. For more information, visit www.hvacexcellence.org/nhetc.
Publication date: 10/04/2010