- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
TDIndustries’ CEO Harold MacDowell said, “We are pleased to receive this award, which recognizes the terrific teamwork of our TDPartners and represents the quality of our efforts on such a landmark project as the Cowboys Stadium.”
Scoring for the award was based on six key performance criteria:
1. unusual design or construction techniques,
2. special obstacles, such as time constraints or weather conditions
3. personnel management,
5. quality control, including product inspections and installation, and
6. safety during project implementation, as well as management’s commitment to safety training.
In addition, the winning project must adhere to TEXO’s motto of “skill, integrity and responsibility.”
Overall, the Cowboys Stadium project took top honors and earned the Build Texas Award, which recognizes a project that creates national attention and a sense of pride for north Texas.
For more information, visit www.tdindustries.com.
Publication date: 06/14/2010