- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Others were recognized by the company for their achievements:
• Andy Bowers, Tyson Weaver, Corey M. Smith, George Kief, Jr., and Zack Bray, all of Western Component Sales, Scottsdale, Ariz., which received the “Gold Sales Award”;
• Frank G. Souders, Tony Dylewski, and Scott Taylor, Reacond Associates, Euless, Texas, which received the “Silver Sales Award”;
• Tyson Weaver also received the “Outstanding Rep Award”;
• Bernard S. O’Connor and Jay Dean accepted the “Merit Award for Best Comprehensive Sales” for the Kehoe Co., Atglen, Pa.
Cliplight Mfg. also announced in conjunction with the expo it has worked with sporting goods retailer Bass Pro Shops to create the “Seal the Deal” incentive gift card program for HVACR service technicians.
Techs can receive a Bass Pro Shops $5 gift card when purchasing any two cans of Cliplight’s Super Seal Total Dry-R drying agent or Super Seal Ultra through July 30, 2011. Participating HVAC distributors have incentive gift card displays and redemption forms with details and video demonstrations, according to the manufacturer.
For more information, go to www.cliplight.com.
Publication date: 02/28/2011