- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The Safety Award of Merit is awarded to ACCA contractor member companies with the best lost-time incident rate record for 2007 in each of four categories. The 2008 Safety Award of Merit recipients are:
• 0 to 40,000 hours: Controlled Conditions Corp., Chesapeake, Va.
• 40,001 to 100,000 hours: Energy Management Specialists, Cleveland
• 100,001 to 200,000 hours: Conditioned Air Inc., Macon, Ga.
• 200,001 + hours: Halco Inc., Phelps, N.Y.
The following is the complete listing of the 2008 Safety Masters Club members:
• Bay Area Air Conditioning, Crystal River, Fla.
• Brady Services Inc., Greensboro, N.C.
• CHC Mechanical Contractors, Cookeville, Tenn.
• Coastal Heating & Air Conditioning, Annapolis, Md.
• Conditioned Air Corp., Naples, Fla.
• Conditioned Air Inc., Macon, Ga.
• Controlled Conditions Corp., Chesapeake, Va.
• Cooper Oates Air Conditioning, Sacramento, Calif.
• Energy Management Specialists, Cleveland
• Halco Inc., Phelps, N.Y.
• Hardesty Team, Oklahoma City
• Harrington Engineering, Rocky Hill, Conn.
• Hobaica Services, Phoenix
• Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Rochester, N.Y.
• Peaden Air Conditioning, Panama City, Fla.
• Thermal Concepts, Davie, Fla.
“ACCA congratulates the winners and all of our Safety Masters Club members for their commitment to safety,” said Paul T. Stalknecht, ACCA president and CEO. “These companies are examples to all contractors on how dedication to workplace safety can contribute to business success.”
For more information on the Safety Masters Club, contact ACCA’s Charlie McCrudden at 703-824-8841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 08/25/2008