- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The Forum will be held at the Doubletree Hotel Houston Downtown on Oct. 9 and 10, and the initial response has sold out the hotel. However, more rooms are available just a few blocks away at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Houston Downtown. If reservations have not yet been made, call the Courtyard at 832-366-1600 and mention “Air Conditioning Contractors” for the special pricing of $149 per night.
At the National HVACR Service Managers Forum, attendees will learn from leading contractors and experts on topics such as:
• Structure Your Service Department for Profit
• The Perfect Service Call
• How to Stay Cool When Customers Get Hot
• Finances for Service Managers
• Taking Your Service Agreement Program to the Next Level
• Leading Effective Meetings and Training Programs
Plus, general sessions will explore ways to get great results and how to communicate with your team, bosses, and colleagues in order to succeed.
Space is limited and based on the response so far, the event may sell out in advance.
For more information, visit www.servicemanagersforum.com.
Publication date: 08/18/2008