- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
ACCA said its Learning Labs are the heart of the annual conference, and each year there are over 30 unique sessions for attendees to gain knowledge that helps them improve and grow their businesses. To add greater value to the Learning Labs, ACCA is adjusting the format in 2012 to include three different types of Learning Labs:
• Double Down: These 90-minute sessions will get in-depth on topics contractors need to understand better, including leadership, management issues, technical advancement, and more.
• Sure Thing: These highly targeted training sessions, 45 minutes in length, will offer practical advice and guidance on specific topics important to contracting business owners.
• No Limits: These interactive, 90-minute conversations will tackle “big picture” issues and challenges affecting the HVACR industry - and help drive the industry toward the right solution.
“We took the feedback that we receive each year about the Learning Labs and tried to come up with the right balance of sessions that fit the various needs of our attendees,” said Kevin Holland, ACCA’s senior vice president of business operations and membership. “By having some shorter Learning Labs and some longer ones, there will be more opportunities for attendees to choose the learning style that works best for them.”
ACCA encourages any trainer, contractor, or other HVACR industry professional that would like to present in 2012 to visit the conference website at https://www.acca.org/education/conference/learning-labs, and submit the online form by April 18, 2011. As an expression of gratitude, those chosen to present will receive a $500 discount on their conference registration.
For questions about the call for proposals or the 2012 Conference and Indoor Air Expo, contact Kimberly Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-824-8861.
For more information on ACCA, visit www.acca.org.
Publication date: 03/28/2011