- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The winners for the month of March are:
• Division leaders: Division 1 – IBS-Industrial Building Service, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Division 2 – Stevenson Service Experts, Springfield, Ohio; and Division 3 – Grisham Airecare, Hot Springs, Ark., and Gochnauer Mechanical, Hilton Head, S.C.
• Most New NATE Certifications: Brothers Air & Heat, Rock Hill, S.C.; Horne Heating and Air, Charlotte, N.C.; Parker Pearce Service Experts, Gaithersburg, Md.; and Casteel Heating and Cooling, Marietta, Ga.
• Most NATE Re-Certifications: Flame Heating, Cooling and Electrical, Warren, Mich.; AD/DAC, LLC, Nashville, Tenn.; Parker Pearce Service Experts, Gaithersburg, Md.; and Gochnauer Mechanical, Hilton Head, S.C.
• Highest NATE Certification Score: Philip DeCamillo, with Flame Heating, Cooling and Electrical in Warren, Mich.; and Thomas Bell, with Casteel Heating and Cooling in Marietta, Ga.
“We congratulate the most recent NATE Bowl winners and look forward to announcing many more as the contest continues through October,” said Rex Boynton, president of NATE. “It’s still very early in the going, so it’s our hope that all HVACR contractors will get involved in this good-natured competition.”
In addition to monthly prizes, the five contractors at the end of the contest with the most NATE Bowl points in each of the three divisions will be entered into a grand prize drawing for a Super Bowl package to be announced in early November.
Teams can get points for every NATE-certified technician they have on staff. Additional points can be earned each time a technician gets certified (or recertified) or earns additional NATE credentials. All points accrue during the NATE Bowl season, which lasts from February through October 2008.
Any HVACR contractor in the United States or Canada interested in learning more about NATE Bowl, or registering, can go to www.natex.org.
Publication date: 04/28/2008