- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Service training will be on the following models:
• F60 (Standard), HT (Comfort Conditioning for High Ambient Areas), TK (Process Applications), LB (Refrigeration), and HR (Heat Recovery) models.
• F60-119/2 and AYF60-119/4. Chiller Heater Models – Two & Four Pipe.
• HP-A (High Efficiency Heat Only Heat Pump).
• HP-AR (Reversible Cycle Cooling and Heating, Heat Pump).
• HP-W and GAHP-W-LB (Ground Source Heat Pump, Heating and Cooling).
In addition, the class will include installation and programming for the optional DDC control.
For hands-on training, each desk (two students) will have a working microprocessor board and DDC controller. For additional hands-on training, the GAHP-AR (Reversible Cycle Heat Pump) will be used. This training class is required as part of the Authorized Service Center Program.
The cost will be $350 per person and will include lunch and manuals. Payment must be sent with the registration form. Contact Willis Schroader at email@example.com for a form and more information.
Publication date: 02/18/2008