- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Attendees can chat in real-time with industry experts, view technology demonstrations, visit exhibits, download collateral, and network with peers. Plus, two lucky attendees have the chance to win a pair of roundtrip airline tickets from Southwest Airlines during the event.
“We plan to have a variety of exhibitors for attendees to see including BASF, Duro-Last Roofing, Firestone Building Products, Lean Logistics, E-Mon GAF, and Redi Controls,” said Diana Brown, group publisher of ED+C and Sustainable Facility.
The event will offer six educational sessions and three keynotes, moderated by Michelle Hucal, LEED AP, senior editor of ED+C and Sustainable Facility:
• Conscious Business by Design: New Paradigms for the 21st Century Building Industry, by Kathy Loftus, Whole Foods Market (sponsored by BASF);
• The Evolution of the Builder’s Role in Sustainable Construction, by Michael Deane, Turner Construction; and
• Partnering for a Sustainable Future, by Lisa Shpritz, Bank of America.
Hucal said, “The educational events and keynote speakers will be outstanding. Don’t miss these green experts as they share their success stories and offer tips to improve your business and bottom line through sustainability. After each keynote, join me to ‘Ask the Expert’ in the networking lounge to interact live with Kathy, Michael, and Lisa.”
For the full conference agenda and to register, go to www.virtualglobalgreenexpo.com. On Twitter, search #greenexpo; or join the “Global Green Expo” LinkedIn Group.
Publication date: 08/02/2010