- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Aggreko supplies the area with all of the company’s major rental product lines, including:
• Power generators from 30 kW to 1,500 kW
• New natural gas generators, 65 kW and 1,300 kW
• Temperature-control equipment - chillers, cooling towers, air conditioners, and electric heaters
• Oil-free air compressors, both diesel and electric
• Refinery-grade heat exchangers
In addition to expanding its personnel and rental fleet, Aggreko will provide customers with remote monitoring capabilities to improve their ability to troubleshoot any operational issue and optimize operating efficiency. The new depot will also provide engineering support from Aggreko Process Services (APS), an experienced process engineering team within Aggreko that helps customers improve their processes and operations to enhance bottom-line performance and address environmental concerns. Said to be unique to the rental industry, the APS team can design and install projects at extremely short notice.
Aggreko operates additional Canadian service centers in Edmonton, Fort St. John, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, and Sarnia.
For more information, visit www.aggreko.com.
Publication date: 07/04/2011