- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
In this book, Boyll shows how to make energy-saving modifications that maximize resources and reduce operating expenses, including:
• 13 ways to reduce energy costs;
• 16 money-saving projects to improve building efficiency;
• 7 easy ways to improve building risk management;
• Tips to minimize building repair costs; and
• Tips and troubleshooting advice for electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems.
Green Tips for Building Maintenance Engineers is the newest book in LAMA Books Indoor Environment Technician’s Library series. Well-known HVAC author and educator, Leo A. Meyer, worked with Boyll to create a book that provides information using a straightforward, readily accessible approach.
Green Tips for Building Maintenance Engineers retails for $38 and can be purchased at www.lamabooks.com or by calling LAMA Books at 888-452-6244.
Publication date: 01/17/2011