- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The seminars will cover a range of topics including:
• Energy efficient heating and cooling equipment;
• Energy efficient lighting and control systems;
• Electric motors and efficiency; and
• Building envelope.
The seminars also will provide information about DTE Energy’s “Your Energy Savings” program, which offers incentives and rebates to encourage customers to be more energy efficient.
Each seminar will run from 8 to 11 a.m. with a continental breakfast served from 8 to 8:30 a.m. Dates and locations of the seminars are:
• Tuesday, Oct. 6 - University of Michigan Dearborn, Fairlane Center, 19000 Hubbard Drive, Dearborn
• Thursday, Oct. 8 - Engineering Society of Detroit, 20700 Civic Center Drive, Southfield
• Wednesday, Oct. 14 - Macomb Community College, University Center Assembly Hall (Bldg. UC1), 44575 Garfield, Clinton Township
The free seminars are open to any DTE Energy small or medium-size business customer. Space is limited and pre-registration is encouraged. To register, go to www.dteenergy.com/events. For additional information, call 313-235-1171.
Publication date: 10/05/2009