- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
“Contractors from all over the country nominated some of the most impressive companies for these awards this year,” said Paul T. Stalknecht, ACCA president and CEO. “These six finalists represent some of the most unique business approaches in the industry, and our panel of past chairmen who are judging, again have a tough decision to make to select winners from this excellent group of finalists.”
A winner in each category - one residential and one commercial - will be announced at the 2011 ACCA Conference, scheduled for February 15-17 in San Antonio. The finalists in the two categories are:
2011 Contractors of the Year - Residential
• Cropp-Metcalfe Air Conditioning-Heating-Security, Fairfax, Va.
• Doctor Cool & Professor Heat Inc., League City, Texas
• Jackson & Sons Inc., Dudley, N.C.
2011 Contractors of the Year - Commercial
• Air-Tro Inc., Monrovia, Calif.
• Donnelly Mechanical Corp., Queens Village, N.Y.
• K&M Shillingford Inc., Tulsa, Okla.
For more information about the ACCA awards program and the ACCA Annual Conference and Indoor Air Expo, visit www.acca.org or www.accaconference.com.
Publication date: 12/20/2010