- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
After 80 years, CIPH continues to vigorously and actively represent the interests of its members. In 2010, the CIPH board with input from members developed its most recent Long Range Plan (LRP). The LRP is focused on four key initiatives that complement the core values of the institute:
1. Government and Industry Relations: CIPH will influence the development of policy, codes, and standards with legislators.
2. Industry Awareness: CIPH will leverage itself as the trusted source of information in the eyes of the public, regulators, and legislators.
3. Education: CIPH will offer relevant education and certification programs for members and partners to succeed in the increasingly competitive global marketplace of plumbing and heating.
4. Recruitment and Retention: CIPH will attract youth and qualified workers to the industry.
Under the leadership of John Hammill, current CIPH chairman of the board, this process continues as the board holds its next LRP session, “Thinking 2020,” this month. The 80th anniversary celebrations culminate with this year’s Annual Business Conference, June 16-18 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit www.ciph.com.
Publication date: 2/11/2013