Manufacturers: Feb. 11, 2013
• Field Controls LLC (Kinston, N.C.) named Tim Barton (right) as Midwest regional sales manager.
• Regal Beloit Corp. (Beloit, Wis.) named Laura Dunn (left) as HVACR marketing specialist.
• Metal Coaters (Houston) opened its Middletown, Ohio, coil-coating facility.
• Hussman Corp. (Bridgeton, Mo.) announced that Hefco LLC (Roswell, Ga.) will represent its products and services portfolio to select customers in the Southeast.
• Scotsman Industries (Vernon Hills, Ill.), recently acquired by Ali Group (Milan, Italy), will remain U.S. based and report to Ali Group North America.
• Elgin Fastener Group LLC (Batesville, Ind.) named Brian A. McDonald (left) as corporate controller, Larry Dray (center) as director of supply chain management, and Alicia Sanford (right) as technical sales representative for Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
• Bristol Compressors International Inc. (Bristol, Va.) appointed Vicky Kiser (left) as vice president of finance and John Young (right) as vice president of supply chain.
• ICOR International (Indianapolis) is doubling the number of its system conversion labels and will include six NU-22B system ID labels on the production of all new cylinders.
• Reversomatic Manufacturing Ltd. (Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada) announced the opening of its U.S. distribution facility in Sarasota, Fla., and named Glenn Thompson as vice president of U.S. sales.
Publication date: 2/11/2013