This story ha been updated to reflect a week-long extension.
SNIPS Magazine is continuing its Sheet Metal Fabrication Contractor of the Year award contest in 2022. The deadline to submit an application is Nov. 11, click here to access the form. We will announce the winner on the December 2022 cover of the SNIPS eMagazine.
This peer-reviewed award celebrates HVAC contractors who complete duct fabrication and installation around the country. SNIPS’ editorial board will judge entrants for a portfolio of work and company culture that exemplifies innovation and excellence in the HVAC sheet metal fabrication industry.
As the founding editor of the award, Emell Derra Adolphus put it best: “Our Contractor of the Year award celebrates you, your company’s growth, and all the journeys in between. Because in the end, it’s the uncertainty of our industry that really drives the best of us to innovate. It isn’t comfortable, but we come to work anyway.”
We started the award at SNIPS in 2019, recognizing McCusker-Gill Inc. Colorado-based MTECH Mechanical won in 2020. In 2021, Poynter Sheet Metal of Indianapolis won.
In 2022, the judges include:
- Michael Bailey, Vice President of Sales at Mestek Machinery
- Scott Witherow, Vice President of Design Polymerics
- Bob Reid, Business Development and Engineering at Spiral Pipe of Texas | Eco Support Products
- Clint Ray Jr., National Sales Manager for Advance Cutting Systems
- Pat Rosetto, President of Duro Dyne
- Tim Walsh, President of Vicon Machinery
- Rob Molish, Vice President of Production Products Inc.
- Don DeGuzman, BIM Director Silicon Valley Mechanical
Submissions are open to all HVAC contractors who handle ductwork installation, renovation and restoration. Entrants must have at least one project that has been (or will be) completed within the year to qualify for the winning award.
What are you waiting for? Give your employees the recognition they deserve! In a first for this award, it costs nothing to submit an application. The final deadline to apply is Nov. 11, 2022.
Report Abusive Comment