Peterman Brothers of Greenwood, Indiana has been named the 2021 Bryant Dealer of the Year, the highest honor a Bryant dealer can receive. Each year, this award recognizes the company whose hard work, expertise and business acumen have helped them to stand out as a leader in the industry.
Bryant, a leading supplier of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, is a part of Carrier Global Corporation.
“Being named as the 2021 Bryant Dealer of the Year means that we are doing things the right way,” says Chad Peterman, owner and president, Peterman Brothers. “It is not what we do, but how we do it. We are committed to providing our people and customers with the best customer experience possible.”
Peterman Brothers has been solving plumbing, heating and cooling issues of the central Indiana community since 1986, when Pete Peterman started the company in his garage. Since its humble beginnings, the company has grown to employ over 300 people today. Two of those employees include Pete's sons, Chad and Tyler. Both grew up around the business and have taken on numerous responsibilities. Chad is the oldest and in his role as owner and president, he is responsible for creating and executing the company’s vision and long-term strategy.
Chad’s younger brother, Tyler, oversees all install operations. Peterman is now a complete family affair with all the Petermans involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. In addition, Peterman Brothers is a two-time Bryant Medal of Excellence winner.
“Bryant dealers continue to raise the bar in our industry and are among the best in the business,” said Justin Keppy, President, NA Residential & Light Commercial, Carrier. “Our 2021 Dealer of the Year, Peterman Brothers, exemplifies the values and commitment that the Bryant brand has come to represent in its more than 115-year history. Its entire team embodies all that is necessary to run a successful business, and the company serves as an example to the industry for how an organization should treat its customers and the community in which it operates.”
Bryant selected its 2021 Dealer of the Year from 22 Medal of Excellence winners, comprised of Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers throughout North America. The candidates were judged on overall sales growth, high-efficiency and indoor air quality equipment sales, customer satisfaction and participation in dealer programs and promotions.
2021 Medal of Excellence Winners
- Advanced Comfort Control Standish, California
- Affordable Heating & Air Sylacauga, Alabama
- AGS HVAC Services Westport, Massachusetts
- Air Tech Heating, Inc. Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Allen Service Fort Collins, Colorado
- Comfortemp Lemont, Illinois
- D. McKeon Heating & Air Conditioning Kennesaw, Georgia
- Elite Mechanical Systems Windom, Minnesota
- Estes Heating and Air Conditioning Theodore, Alabama
- First Call Heating & Cooling, Inc. Racine, Wisconsin
- GAC Services Gaithersburg, Maryland
- IERNA’S Heating & Cooling, Inc. Lutz, Florida
- Mert’s Heating & Air Conditioning Co. Steger, Illinois
- One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning Wilmington, Delaware
- Peterman Brothers Greenwood, Indiana
- Pronto Heating & A/C, Inc. Edina, Minnesota
- Robin Aire Service Company Wixom, Michigan
- Rock Plumbing, Heating & Air Englewood, Colorado
- Rose Heating & Air Conditioning Urbana, Illinois
- Sanders & Johnson, Inc. Denver, Colorado
- Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning Longwood, Florida
- Welsch Heating & Cooling Saint Louis, Missouri