The Carbon Monoxide Safety Association will bring its carbon monoxide safety training seminar to Intellitec College in Colorado Springs, Colo., next month.
The college was chosen for the July 15 session in part because it has an “apartment of death” - a full-scale lab that demonstrates the potentially lethal problems associated with malfunctioning or incorrectly installed water heaters, furnaces, stoves, fireplaces and similar devices.
The class will explain basic testing procedures, use of instruments, how carbon monoxide can spread through ducts and other building passageways and related topics.
For details, call (800) 394-5253 or seewww.cosafety.orgonline.
Report Abusive Comment