S-5!, the inventor of engineered, manufactured, metal roof attachments, introduces its new SnoBracket™ attachment for mounting snow retention systems to insulated metal panel (IMP) roofs.
The new SnoBracket is specially designed to provide the incredible strength required for snow retention applications but with “sheet-only” attachments. Created specifically for trapezoidal-ribbed IMPs, it comes in two sizes: SnoBracket™ TB and SnoBracket™ RB fitting to popular rib profile dimensioning. When paired with S-5! ColorGard®, SnoBracket offers an ideal snow retention solution with durable, tested, watertight and proven products.
Designed to protect an IMP’s moisture barrier, without the compromise of thermal bridging the SnoBracket features a factory-applied, premium, closed-cell EPDM rubber gasket, creating a positive seal against water intrusion and attaches in-shear using eight self-piercing fasteners (four on each side), resulting in ultimate holding capacity of more than 2,000 pounds in 26 ga coated steel.
SnoBracket Key Features:
- Available in two sizes to fit popular IMPs in the U.S. and in international markets.
- Sheeting-only attachment avoids thermal bridging with proven strength
- Compatible with S-5! ColorGard snow retention system
- Corrosion-resistant materials are warranted for the life of your roof
- Endorsed by multiple IMP manufacturers