The course (Course Code: EO0715CA14)is designed to cover the basic principles of hydraulics that apply to most trades. Detailed explanations will be given on the operation, maintenance, and cause-failure analysis of pumps, hydraulic motors, ejectors, pressure and flow controls, and heat exchangers.
Topics will include:
- The physical property of liquids;
- Pressure and force relationships;
- Ejectors, pumps and control valves types and applications;
- Hydraulic motors and their applications; and
- Heat-exchangers, energy transfer, failures, maintenance.
This training course has been approved for the following credits:
- 0.6 CEUs;
- 6 TCHs for N.J. water and wastewater operators; and
- 6 Recertification Hours for Pa. water and wastewater license holders.