Home » Winner's Gallery - Contractor Services & Software
Winner's Gallery - Contractor Services & Software
Fan Fundamentals 1 Online Training
Greenheck's Fan Fundamentals series of online training courses are an ideal refresher or for those new to ventilation concepts. They can be found at www.greenheck.com and are free. Fan Fundamentals, Module 1.1 covers terminology, impeller types, drive types, test standards and fan performance. Fan Fundamentals, Module 1.2 discusses system effect, sound, and efficiencies. Participants will also learn how to determine volume and pressure, understand applications and installations, and make good fan selections.
•The Emerson™ HVACR Mobile Toolbox is a set of seven mobile applications for HVACR contractors.
• HVACR Fault Finder - compressor troubleshooting
• Emerson PTPro™ - pressure and temperature conversion
• Emerson X-Check - cross-reference database for valves, controls and system protectors
• White-Rodgers™ mobile - product replacement information for thermostats, gas valves, and HVAC controls
• Emerson e-Saver™ - calculate the annual cost savings of high efficiency systems
• Copeland X-Ref™ - compressor cross reference
• Browning Toolbox Technician - reference guide and efficiency calculator for bearings and belt drives
Through FilterFetch™, contractors will generate revenue from homeowner filter purchases without the hassle of stocking 2,500+ types of easily damaged filters.
For the homeowner, FilterFetch™ makes it easy to get the right filter. The contractor simply writes a unique filter code on a FilterFetch™ sticker and puts it on the furnace. Ordering is easy for homeowners through www.filterfetch.com. On the website, the homeowner enters their unique code, and the filters are delivered directly to them with free shipping. They can also sign up to get email filter change reminders.
For the contractor, FilterFetch™ only requires a quick, online sign-up to start earning profits. Through the online dashboard, contractors can track monthly commissions, control filter pricing, and track technician sales to give incentives. The orders and any returns are filled through FilterFetch, freeing up the contractor's time.