- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The speakers will cover the following topics for HVAC contractors:
• How to lower your marketing cost while you increase your leads.
• Proven marketing strategies, showing actual leads, dollars, and cents, not theory.
• The top seven contractor marketing mistakes and how to correct them.
• A marketing plan and budget anyone can use, instantly, customized to fit your goals.
• Goal-setting and achievement.
The event includes lunch and refreshments. Attendees will also receive free of charge: slide notes and handouts; ad critique for all attendees; 12 month strategy calendar; $200 in coupons; Sales&Marketing Insider subscription; customer retention reports, sample; and a marketing budget calculator guide.
Cost for members is $99 each for the first three attendees and $49 each for additional attendees. Non-members may attend for $159 each.
Register online at www.hvacindiana.org or fax to 317-573-0895. For more information, email email@example.com or call 317-573-0277.
Publication date: 05/09/2011