DOE Publishes a Notice of Open Meetings Pertaining the Circulator Pumps Working Group
The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of open meetings pertaining to the circulator pumps working group 81 FR 14024 (March 16, 2016).
DOE will host open meetings on the below dates:
- March 29, 2016; 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST webinar only
- March 31, 2016; 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at 950 L’Enfant Plaza, Room 6097, S.W. Washington, DC
- April 1, 2016; 8:00 am - 3:00 pm at 950 L’Enfant Plaza, Room 6097, S.W. Washington, DC
- Register for the webinars.
- To attend the public meetings please email email@example.com.
- Find more information on circulator pumps, standards, test procedures, recent and ongoing rulemakings and other helpful links.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2016-BT-STD-0004.