- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Presented by Christopher Brown, application engineer at Danfoss, the webinar will look at why natural refrigerants, such as CO2, in supermarket and commercial refrigeration applications are growing in popularity, and it will take an in-depth look at the strategies and solutions for safely and competitively implementing CO2 system designs.
Specifically, the webinar will present:
• A greenhouse gas (GHG) comparison of refrigerants, including direct and indirect emissions.
• The difference between subcritical and transcritical refrigeration systems, their processes, and how to maximize energy efficiency.
• Applications for CO2 refrigeration systems and design considerations.
• The benefits of CO2, including heat reclaim capabilities.
The webinar will be held at 1 p.m. EST. Register online at www.achrnews.com/events/686.
Publication date: 12/31/2012