What: FREE Webinar
When: Live Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 2PM EST
Energy Impacts of COVID-19: Solutions to Offset Increased Energy Expenses
In the pursuit of healthier indoor environments, commercial buildings have shifted toward increasing the amount of outside air, filtration requirements and use of air-cleaning technologies that result in better indoor air quality (IAQ), thermal health, and peace of mind for occupants. Yet, many of the solutions deemed most effective in increasing healthier outcomes can result in increased energy usage and impact building owners' and tenants' operating expenses. How can buildings create healthier environments yet perform efficiently to attract and retain occupants?
During the upcoming webinar, NORESCO Director of Sustainability Services Lauren Brust Moss will cover:
- Common strategies to improve IAQ, building ventilation and filtration
- The energy impacts of these measures
- Solutions that can help offset increased energy expenditure as a result of the common strategies
- Understand the importance of healthy buildings and the impact of ventilation and filtration
- Understand the basic strategies of ventilation in a building
- Identify common strategies being used to improve IAQ, building ventilation and filtration
- Examine solutions that can help offset increased energy expenditure as a result of the common strategies
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!