If you are involved in preparing others for success in the HVACR industry, you are aware that technological advances are being made faster than ever. This alarmingly rapid rate of change requires us to change as well.
One very real challenge facing the industry is that HVACR instructors must now teach technologies that they themselves never encountered when they were in the field. Equally important, HVACR instructors need to adapt to teaching in a blended learning environment. To assist you in meeting these challenges, HVAC Excellence hosts the National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference. To make it safe, easy, and affordable, the 2021 conference will be held online.
- Over 100 hours of training offered
- Learn from industry manufacturers, authors and leaders
- View all sessions as broadcast March 15-26, 2021
- View all sessions post conference for 120 days
- Earn CEUs in topical areas that relate to what you teach
- Download CEU certificates instantly after each session