What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand Until September 13, 2019
Key Technologies for Measuring Indoor Greenhouse Facilities
HVAC contractors can take advantage of new greenhouse market opportunities but what new technology is needed?
Greenhouses require optimal controls to manage resource use relative to crop growth and yields. Instruments for measuring indoor elements such as CO2, relative humidity and temperature as well as outdoor elements such as wind, rain and solar radiation are essential.
This webinar will cover sensor technologies in today’s high tech controlled environment.
- Some of the environmental parameters that are measured and controlled to efficiently and effectively balance resource use and crop growth
- Detail about applications that benefit from these measurements such as safety
- Medicinal growing market information and insights
- How these parameters are measured
- Technology behind the measurements
- What to look for in instrumentation and support along with a focus on maintenance, stability and sustainability