• Camfil Air Pollution Control (Jonesboro, Arkansas) named Rick Kreczmer director of aftermarket sales and corporate training.
• Carnes Co. (Verona, Wisconsin) opened a training facility at its headquarters.
• RGF Environmental Group (Riviera Beach, Florida) unveiled its new ASHRAE-compliant HVAC testing chamber.
• Aquatherm North America (Lindon, Utah) named Glen Miller vice president of sales, western U.S.
• MiTek Industries Inc. (Chesterfield, Missouri) acquired M&M Mfg. (Fort Worth, Texas).
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Georgia) named Eric Dubin senior director of strategic accounts and utilities.
• The Belimo Group’s (Danbury, Connecticut) board of directors named Lars van der Haegen CEO, effective July 1.
|Eric Dubin||Lars van der Haegen|
Publication date: 3/16/2015