HVAC Manufacturers: Dec. 29, 2014
• Milwaukee Electronics (Milwaukee) named Jered Stoehr vice president of sales and marketing.
• Nordyne (St. Louis) received a patent for its defrost process on split-system heat pumps with all-aluminum, micro-channel condensing coils.
• Trimble Navigation Ltd. (Sunnyvale, California) announced a strategic alliance with Frank Gehry (Los Angeles). As part of the alliance, Trimble has acquired Gehry Technologies, a software and consulting services business.
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Michigan) promoted José Celso Lunardeli Furchi to vice president of sales, Latin America; and Homero Cremm Busnelo to marketing director, Latin America.
• ClimateMaster Inc. (Oklahoma City) named Michael Shrigley director of residential sales.
Publication date: 12/29/2014