• Klein Tools Inc. (Lincolnshire, Illinois) named Robert Stringham its 2014 Head of the Class Instructor of the Year in the Southeast region.
• Danfoss North America (Baltimore) appointed two new sales representatives in the Great Lakes Region. JLF Electrical Sales (Addison, Illinois) will serve Illinois and Indiana, and Cornerstone Mechanical Sales LLC (Eagle, Wisconsin) will serve Wisconsin and upper Michigan.
• Hypertherm’s (Hanover, New Hampshire) vice president of operations, Jim Miller, has assumed the responsibilities of vice president and general manager of the company’s light industrial businesses.
• Nest Labs Inc. (Palo Alto, California) is now a North American Technician Excellence (NATE)-recognized training provider.
• Dynamic Air Quality Solutions (Princeton, New Jersey) announced distribution agreements with Alfieri Proctor Associates (Canton, Massachusetts) in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Maine; Gil-Bar Industries Inc. (New York) in New York City; and GBS Ltd. (Bound Brook, New Jersey) in New Jersey.
• Watts Water Technologies Inc. (North Andover, Massachusetts) announced the acquisition of Aerco Intl. Inc. (Blauvelt, New York), a portfolio entity of The Riverside Co. (New York).
• Napoleon Engineering Services (Olean, New York) was honored by Business First of Buffalo with a Western New York Manufacturing Award for Operational Excellence.
• TE Connectivity (Schaffhausen, Switzerland) was named a 2014 Top 100 Global Innovator for the fourth consecutive year by Thomson Reuters (New York City).
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Michigan) named Mitchell Quain to its board of directors.
Publication date: 12/1/2014