DeWALT HVAC Professional Reference
With regards to various aspects of installation, service, testing, and balancing, the DEWALT® HVAC Professional Reference is the number one pocket reference guide for the HVAC industry. Comprehensive coverage includes compressors, duct sizing, heat transmission conversion factors, temperature and pressure, fans, air velocities, refrigeration characteristics, thermostats, and much more. Compact but powerful, this handy pocket reference helps service technicians become experts on the job!
- the perfect "in-pocket" resource for installing, servicing, repairing, or troubleshooting an old or new heating system
- the easy-to-use, quick-reference format makes finding formulas, data tables, and conversions a breeze
- numerous illustrations make it easy to apply important HVAC concepts to modern equipment, components, and control systems
- content is completely current and up-to-date with industry standards
- special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water- and oil-resistant for ease of use in the shop or on-the-job
- exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1- HVAC Formulas & Conversions
Chapter 2- Ductwork & Ventilation
Chapter 3- Design & Installation
Chapter 4- Plan Symbols
Chapter 5- Electrical & Motors
Chapter 6- Conversions Factors & Units Of Measure
Chapter 7- Materials & Tools
Chapter 8- Trouble Shooting
Chapter 9- Glossary
Chapter 10- Industry Associations
Chapter 11-Toll Free Numbers For HVAC Manufacturers
About the Author:
Paul Rosenberg has an extensive background in the construction, data, electronic, HVAC and plumbing trades. He is a leading voice in the electrical industry with years of experience from an apprentice to a project manager. Paul has written for all of the leading electrical and low voltage industry magazines and has authored more than 50 books.In addition, he wrote the first standard for the installation of optical cables (ANSI-NEIS-301) and was awarded a patent for a power transmission module. Paul currently serves as contributing editor for Power Outlet Magazine, teaches at Iowa State University and works as a consultant and expert witness in legal cases. He speaks occasionally at industry events.
American Contractors Educational Services
American Contractors Educational Services has successfully prepared candidates for state required licensing exams since 1991. A team of full time instructors comprises field experience, training expertise and formal education to formulate an effective and dynamic approach to concisely present pertinent test information in a seminar format.